Are you interested in working in Texas public policy? Do you share our vision to advance liberty in the Lone Star State?
The Empower Texans℠ team is expanding! See our available positions below:
Empower Texans is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. This role is a part-time position based in the Austin office with the potential to become a full-time position.
A successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a devotion to details, and be a lover of lists.
Primary duties include scheduling speeches for the Empower Texans staff, managing event logistics, scheduling appointments, corresponding with supporters and other parties, managing files, and other tasks necessary to support the operations of the Austin office.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Empower Texans;
- Organizational, professional communication, and critical-thinking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (or Apple/Google equivalent)
- Minimum 20-hour per week commitment
Interested candidates must send a cover letter, resume, class schedule (if applicable) and references to Dustin Matocha at email@example.com.
Empower Texans℠ is seeking individuals with a desire to learn more about Texas politics to intern in our Austin office.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of Austin office
- Complete in-depth research projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Help write and edit website materials
- Assist with social media outlets
- Available to work 12 – 20 hours/week around class schedule
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to the organization’s missions
Interested parties should send a resume and their class schedule (if available) to Dustin Matocha at firstname.lastname@example.org.