Are you interested in working in Texas public policy? Do you share our vision to advance liberty in the Lone Star State?
The Empower Texans℠ team is expanding! See our available positions below:
Empower Texans℠ / Texans for Fiscal Responsibility℠ is seeking individuals with a desire to learn more about Texas politics to intern in our Austin office.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of Austin office
- Complete in-depth research projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Help write and edit website materials
- Assist with social media outlets
- Available to work 12 – 20 hours/week around class schedule
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to the organization’s missions
Interested parties should send a resume and their class schedule to Dustin Matocha, PO Box 200248, Austin, TX 78720 or email@example.com.