Are you interested in working in Texas public policy? Do you share our vision to advance liberty in the Lone Star State?
The Empower Texans℠ team is expanding! See our available positions below:
Partner Relations Associate
Empower Texans℠ is looking for someone excited to learn and contribute in these areas:
Cultivation and Partner Relations: Do you enjoy building relationships with key supporters and grassroots influencers? Can you follow through on strategic initiatives?
Marketing and Outreach: Are you interested in planning and overseeing multiple messaging campaigns? Is managing large projects a piece of cake?
Charitable Foundations: Are your writing skills off the charts? Do you want to use your abilities to further the cause of liberty?
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with irregular work hours
- An eagle eye for detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Ability to accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A positive and enterprising attitude
- Commitment to principles of limited government and personal liberty
Campaign or legislative experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
This is a full-time position based out of our Austin office. Compensation would be commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and list of references to Dustin Matocha at email@example.com.
Empower Texans℠ is looking for a self-motivated individual to fill the role of Field Correspondent. Duties include traveling across the Lone Star State representing the organization at meetings of liberty-minded groups as well as reporting on state and local events for the Texas Scorecard.
Applicants must believe in the principles of limited government, personal liberty, and an empowered grassroots.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate include:
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work odd hours and travel extensively
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Positive attitude and social skills
This is a full-time position that can based out of either the Austin or Metroplex office. Compensation would be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and list of references to Dustin Matocha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Texans℠ is seeking individuals with a desire to learn more about Texas politics to intern in our Austin office.
Responsibilities of Interns:
- Support senior staff in the day-to-day operations of Austin office
- Complete in-depth research projects
- Manage various data entry projects
- Help write and edit website materials
- Assist with social media outlets
- Available to work 12 – 20 hours/week around class schedule
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to the organization’s missions
Interested parties should send a resume and their class schedule to Dustin Matocha at email@example.com.